Whether you own the Freehold, share the Freehold, are a Right to Manage Company or Commonhold, we can provide a flexible and professional approach to the management of your building.
We manage a whole variety of residential properties, from converted Regency and Victorian townhouses to large purpose built modern blocks. Our portfolio extends as far west as Bognor and as far east as Hastings and to the north as far as the Sussex & Surrey borders.
- A prompt, courteous and attentive response to all telephone calls.
- Answerphone facilities for out of hours calls.
- A direct contact emergency phone number for a principle of the firm for 24 hour emergency use only – 365 days a year.
- Regulated accounting in accordance with Tech 3/RICS.
We also work closely with a wide range of established and experienced locally based contractors and suppliers who are on hand to respond to any maintenance problems which may arise. Of course, if you have any preferred contractor or supplier we are more than happy to work with them.
We want to work with you to manage your building and fulfil the Lessors obligations under the terms of the Lease. We will provide advice and guidance to ensure that your building is managed in the most efficient and practical way whilst abiding with current legislation and good business practice. You will be assigned a specific Property Manager to deal with the day-to-day management of your building.
Our general duties include:
- Preparing the Service Charge budget to be approved in consultation with you.
- Issuing demands and collecting rents and monies from Leaseholders.
- Arranging for timely repairs and maintenance.
- Making payments to suppliers, staff, contractors, professional advisors, insurers and any others as may be appropriate.
- Preparing and submitting statements of account and interim reports as well as year end accounts and reports.
- Working with your appointed accountants to prepare Service Charge accounts and distributing to all Leaseholders.
- Arranging for periodic Health & Safety, Fire Risk, Asbestos, Legionella and Electrical assessments to be carried out where applicable in accordance with your statutory responsibilities.
We will undertake a full review of the property upon commencement of management. This would include reviewing the current contracts in place to ensure, as far as possible, that you are receiving the best value for money.
During our management we will undertake a site inspection at a frequency agreed with you (usually every three or six months) depending on your requirements and the nature of your building. We will visually inspect the internal common-parts, the external structure where reasonably accessible including the grounds and complete a detailed annotated photographic report of our findings. These reports are available to review by the Directors on request.
We are extremely proud to be a member of ARMA-Q, the Brighton & Hove Estate Agents Association, the National Association of Estate Agents, the National Approved Lettings Scheme, and the Property Ombudsman Scheme. We are a fully endorsed “Safe Agent”.
Please contact us for details and help with any queries you may have and we will be happy to assist.